Friday, September 30, 2011

I have almost finished my homework


Spring Rush, 36x48 oil on canvas

 These are the two paintings I mentioned in yesterday's post.  So far all I know is that they have been selected by Ambassador and Mrs. Wohlers for an exhibition at the U.S. Embassy in Skopje, Macedonia.  It will be curated by Sarah Tanguy from the Art in Embassies Program at the State Department. http://art.state.gov/  I will post more information as it comes up.  Needless to say I am very happy to participate!

  I thought I would devote most of today to my homework and then paint.  Apparently I have put off more than I thought.  I framed, varnished, filled out forms and packed.  I didn't get around to my website nor the painting but at least I have cleared the field for awhile.  However, I really must get to the website this weekend.  I haven't added to it in some time and I need to rearrange things.  I am going to call it a day now, more on 5th and Waverly tomorrow.
Between the Sun and the Moon, 24x48 oil on canvas


No comments:

Post a Comment