Saturday, January 12, 2013

Keep Checking In!


      I continue to work on the image problem and if all fails with Blogger I will look into creating a blog on my website.  Please don't give up on me!  Do check in from time to time because if I do move my blog I can redirect you from here.  I have to believe there is a solution with this site and we just haven't found it yet.  I am not alone reporting this issue but I guess there are not enough of us for Blogger to pay attention to us.  Other problems seem to be more common and they are putting their efforts there.

      Work in the studio continues.  "Above Cayuga's Waters" approaches completion.  My commissioned work "Clouds and Gulls", based on the 8x10 inch plein air painting that sold this month at the Salmagundi Club, is complete and will be delivered to the new owners in North Carolina along with "Blowing" which they have also decided to purchase. 

      We are having quite a warm up here in Virginia and the Art Leage Plein Air Painters (ALPAPs) are springing to life.  There is a paint out this afternoon in Great Falls and we may have another tomorrow.  Today is foggy and gray but that can inspire some interesting painting.
www.jeanschwartzpaintings.com

      

No comments:

Post a Comment