Monday, January 7, 2013

What No Image? That's What I Said!

       Well, this is a first.  A post without an image:(  This is not my choice but what Blogger has left me with.  Do I know why?  No!  All I know is that I have wanted to upload images and post for over a week now and I do not have a browser button.  Okay, so things go wrong from time to time. Surely this must be fixable.  Thus far it has not been.  I went immediately to the help section, I obediently followed the suggestions from Blogger and made the appropriate adjustments but NADA!  I am unable to reach a human being.  I have rebooted my computer numerous times and still nothing.  I accessed my blog from my husband's computer and still the same problem.  I tried my laptop that I often post from and there I don't even get to see a tool bar.  I am pretty exasperated as I do enjoy blogging and my blog is about my paintings which I can't show you.  I checked the help forum and I see a number of people have the same complaint but there is nothing said about what is being done.  If anyone out there has gone through this and has some ideas I am all ears!

     So, about the paintings.  I am busy at work on a 24x30 inch painting on linen titled "Above Cayuga's Waters".  The scene is at daybreak with mist rising off the inlet to the lake and the palette is more muted than my recent paintings.  I am enjoying it and wish I could show you!  I would also like to show you the two paintings I am sending off the the Salmagundi Club for the annual Black and White show.  If you go to my website and hit on Black and White on the menu you can see one of the paintings "Starbucks", the second one "Snow in the Park" has not been uploaded yet but I will do so soon.  www.jeanschwartzpaintings.com 
      I will keep trying to work things out on Blogger and perhaps in my next post I will be able to show you the most recent paintings.  As I hope you come to this Blog to see, not just to read about paintings it doesn't make much sense for me to keep blogging without images.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment