Thursday, April 5, 2012

More Progress

In Progress and still untitled, 12x24 oil on gessoboard
      This is going to be a very brief post tonight.  I just wanted to show you where I was on the Key Bridge painting.  This is the first painting I have shown you step by step in a while.  This work was done yesterday but when I stopped painting the light was too dark for a decent photo.  I took this one when I got back to the studio today.  It is well on the way and I want to be careful to stop and resist the itch to play with it until I've killed it.  If it turns out OK I might want to include it in the June group show at the Ratner Museum in Bethesda, MD.  The show is called "Landscapes and Other  Visions" and this painting has a similar feel to other paintings I will be exhibiting.
       Today was a day of meetings at the Art League and purchasing supplies.  Tomorrow more painting and I MUST order frames or I will be running around like a crazy person at the end of May.  Time goes by just too darn fast!  http://www.jeanschwartzpaintings.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment